Filler applications are among the most common methods used by those who wish to achieve a younger and healthier appearance. The amount of hyaluronic acid in our skin decreases with time. The most important characteristic of this acid is that it retains a lot of water. Since naturally aging skin cannot retain water, deep wrinkles appear. Capturing the aesthetic appearance of the face with the filler process is one of the most commonly used methods. The fact that the products used are FDA approved proves their reliability and eliminates the risk of allergies.
The depth of application varies according to the type of filler and the depth of the skin defect or wrinkle. Processing time is between 10 and 20 minutes. Repeated injections are recommended for best results.
Among the main areas of landfill use;
– Lines descending from the edge of the nose (Nasolabial Lines)
– Lines between nose and mouth (Filtrum)
– Lip augmentation
– Radial lines around the lips
– Wrinkles around the eyes
– Lines on the forehead
– Acne scars
– Deformities caused by accident or trauma
– Cheek and cheekbone filler
– Correction of some asymmetries in the body